COVID-19 Updates, Protocols & Waiver
To my Amazing Clients…I want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our community are most important to me. I have been working hard preparing for our reopening. At this time, I am planning to reopen on Monday, June 1st.
I know my clients expect the highest standards and I am committed to providing that during this challenging time. Our CA State Board of Cosmetologists who govern us have posted guidelines for salons. You can see that document by clicking on the following link:
The following list will outline those protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon returning to the salon.
I understand that you are all eager to be rescheduled. I have had to cancel all appointments over the past 10 weeks. I will personally text each client whose appointment was cancelled. To be fair to all, calls will be in order of original appointments. Again, I appreciate your patience as I navigate through this new challenge.
· Only the client receiving a service will be allowed in the salon. (One at a time)
· Please text your me from your car upon arrival and wait there until notify you that my suite has been thoroughly sanitized and am ready for you
· Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
· Masks will be mandatory and provided- one that goes over your ears so it doesn’t get in the way of your hairstyle. Please do not remove your mask during your visit.
· Please sanitize your hands upon entering the salon
· No sample products or testers will be available
· Temporarily suspending complimentary beverage services
· Please take your temperature before coming to your appointment.
· Cancellation/no-show policy- I will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide me with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. I am trying my best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
· These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed very step of the way
· Covid-19 Client Waiver must be read, completed & submitted before appointment (PLEASE SEE BUTTON BELOW FOR LINK TO WAIVER)